New carbon market rescue plan
Date: 4.2.2013We have proposed to the EC new rescue plan. The plan has in goal to create carbon neutral world, where companies emitting CO2 does not have to reduce them, but to buy credits from the CO2 reduction projects. It proposes these measures:
- Ability to surrender all allowances in form of reduction units (CER, ERUs)
- Much less EUAs put on the market,
- No or very small amount of auctioned EUAs,
- Addition of new CO2 market sources,
- To make EUA at the same level as EUAA.