Market price evaluation
Market price is estimation of price at which it is the most probably easiest to trade carbon credits with guarantee systems at specific ring.
Alghoritm to set market price is defined in the Exchange rules. Process has levels of priorities - higher priorities overset the market price.
- Highest priority: highest bid or lowest offer in the system.
- Weighted average of prices from contracts during last 60 minutes. sum(price*volume)/sum(volume)
- Weighted average of prices from contracts during last 24 hours. sum(price*volume)/sum(volume)
- Last contract price for last 5 days.
- Lowest priority: Price from external source.